Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 6 Input and Output/Communications

In this weeks edition of my blog, I am beyond upset that the Yankees just lost so this will be quick, concise, and to the point. The CorkChain's computer systems are essential based on input and output. Input is the data that is put into a computer and output is the data that is that is put out. Pretty much, you put things in, use them, and get information out of it.

There is also the idea of how we will communicate with our devices. We plan tracking our business using RFID and using NFC to accept payments. We will closely incorporate the use of Bluetooth and try to do everything wirelessly throughout the office. This not only gets rid of clutter, it also increases efficiency in the office.

Finally, we plan to make our business global. It is of the utmost importance that data and systems are stored properly, safely, securely. With the proper input devices, output will be greater and it will be easier to accept payments and to make money. I believe that this idea is good and it will benefit in the long run if this entrepreneurial idea actually becomes legitimate. That is all for tonight. Goodnight and hope you enjoyed this post. (Edited at 1 AM, ahh, I accidentally deleted half my post when re-reading it)

1 comment:

  1. I understand how upset you were by the Yankees loss because I'm a Phillies fan and am in the same boat as you. I think that you have some good ideas with using RFID to accept payments, but you could also use it to track materials, computers, shipments, etc. I think you have a great idea so you should expand in this area of inputs and outputs.

    ReplyDelete